A survey to identify drivers of customer satisfaction
In collaboration with Alain D’Astous, Professor of Marketing and Director of the Doctoral Program at HEC Montréal, our team has developed a process and rigorous methodology for conducting studies on client satisfaction. After collecting responses, we use statistical analysis to identify drivers of satisfaction, and then provide you with an action plan to improve the level of client satisfaction.
Our turnkey service includes:
- The creation of a questionnaire tailored to your objectives
- Sampling strategy (weighted or not)
- Individual interviews or focus groups (qualitative)
- The administration of your survey (quantitative)
- In-depth statistical analysis of the results
Here is what you will get with Altitude:
- You will know the drivers, in order of priority, upon which to focus your efforts to increase customer satisfaction.
- The next time you conduct a satisfaction survey, you will be able to measure the effectiveness of your corrective actions on the level of satisfaction.
The Altitude method:
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.